Gardening, Hearne Elementary
Metamorphosis: Life Cycle
In metamorphosis, there are 2 types, complete and incomplete. The life stage of a complete metamorphosis has 4 stages; egg, larva, pupa, and adult. To remember the different stages, we made bracelets and belts about the life cycle of the butterfly.
- We drew the steps of the cycle.
- Cut out the drawing into circles.
- Hole punches two circles on each end of the drawing.
- Added beads if we wanted for decoration.
- Inserted a string through the holes and tied it into a belt or bracelet.
Leave a reply