How to Make Jam!!
Would you like to know how to make jam? Well first, you will need to gather all the ingredients!
- Fruit (2 cups berries)
- Jam Powder (1 package powdered pectin)
- 4 cups of sugar
- Cold water
- Cup, bowl, spoon
- Rinse and drain the berries
- You will need to squash the fruit with the spoon.
- After put jam powder to the mixture and continue to stir.
- Pour the jam into a mason jar.
- Last, shake it for one minute and leave it set for one week then it makes Jam.
was last modified: April 29th, 2019 by Harris County